Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 21, 2007 #121 That's why I was pondering to move this to Spamtastic..all we're doing is spamming the topic. XD;
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Aug 21, 2007 #122 There's not exactly a topic...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 21, 2007 #123 .. WHEE. we're almost there. -^_^-
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Aug 22, 2007 #124 cmon already...this is takin so long well not really, only a few weeks sinse this thread started...but thats not the point!!
cmon already...this is takin so long well not really, only a few weeks sinse this thread started...but thats not the point!!
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Aug 22, 2007 #125 A few weeks??? Where's your brain bud - this was several months ago.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Aug 22, 2007 #126 Few days, I would call it.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 22, 2007 #127 Yay we are sooo close.
Shinra Soldier 1 Black Mage Member Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 203 Age 38 Location Chillicothe, Ohio Website www.angelfire.com Occupation Cashier-Community Markets RPG Name Shinra Elite Unit 1 Aug 23, 2007 #128 How many posts are we up to? It should fly by with all the activity i've been seeing, and plus the incentive to leave posts and threads is great (gil and ranking).
How many posts are we up to? It should fly by with all the activity i've been seeing, and plus the incentive to leave posts and threads is great (gil and ranking).
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 23, 2007 #129 99,975, according to the bottom of the forum.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Aug 23, 2007 #130 9 left!!! (or sometin' like it)
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 23, 2007 #131 Just about there. o_o
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Aug 23, 2007 #132 Wao... = O We did it everybody! Now gu ov-ah to the Big 100,000 partai! = D
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Aug 23, 2007 #133 There was so much tension... Now no one's on! (Except the coolest people ever!)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2007 #134 you're full of yourself. 0_o but anywai.. yay. -^_^-
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Aug 23, 2007 #135 If I was, then I woulda said person. NOW THA COOLEST PERSON EVAH IS ON!@!!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 23, 2007 #136 Yeah, I'm on. o.o
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2007 #137 XDD funnehh
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Aug 24, 2007 #138 Exactly. I meant Kat.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 24, 2007 #139 o_o im not teh kewlest person here. there is no, ONE KEWL PERSON. theres WAY more than one here. -^_^-
o_o im not teh kewlest person here. there is no, ONE KEWL PERSON. theres WAY more than one here. -^_^-
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Aug 24, 2007 #140 Name 'em.