100,000 posts...

Kat said:
XDD


its not that hard :rolleyes:
i just have a lot of time on my hands,and i get on the forum every chance i get =D
its the best ya know ^^
That's the answer! XD
 
Kat said:
XD

i can't possibly be the only person on the forum with free tim-come to think of it eberyone here is always at work or doing school work @_@
You don't do school work? XD
 
I'll go ahead and say around September '07. :)
 
reasoniamalive said:
Its because you are so YOUTHFUL!

...yea. I didn't say it (the other 'y' word ya don't like Kit-Kat) :D
lol,thanks Reason :p

and with as many posts as we have to go im think bout...September maybe
its hard to tell ^^
 
I don't think posts in Spamtastic count towards the total post count. They don't count towards individuals totals, so I doubt the count for the forums total either.

If I was to enable count in there, it would take us around 11,500 closer to the target :p.
 
:eek: zOMGosh!!! It's mother!

*No Ark...not like 'mommy'... like Kaa-saan*

Did I spell that right???

JMHO...but I think they should count. Not because I'd like to see us reach 100,000 posts any quicker. NO, REALLY! Cause that's just a number.... but we should be proud of our members/posts/spamming selves. XD

*I'd like to thank the academy.* ;a02
 
Last edited:
Gackt Camui said:

That's a good start Gack ;)

ahem, so we just reached 70'000 almost 3/4 way over (wow 1/10 of any posts in the forum are Kat's!!!), but that's like since the forum was created!

so still 2-3 month at least till we reach the 100k i think ;)
 
Usually, but not always, I'm a very good guesser. I'm guessing 5 months from today it'll be 1k post time.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top