1st International FFNet Meeting

nah only for another 5 years. Unless I have a really good excuse. I dont think the authorities would let me leave to go to a final fantasy convention. Shame that.
 
This is a good idea, but a crazy one, since here there're lots of members (each one from a different country) and flights are not only very expensive (from Europe to the States, for example) but also they take a long time. Moreover, some members work (and obviously they can't dissappear from work a few days), some others are students (like me and many others, and we've got to do plans according to the Exams schedule or simply to the univerity schedule) and there're also members which are not adults yet, and they can't leave a country by theirselves.

Avathar said:
Luis, you just make it yourself oh so comfortable, planning the Meeting in Spain, ey? ^_°

LOL XD XD
Well, I wasn't talking serious at the beginning... but when I saw your reaction then I said: 'Why not?' XD
Anyway, I don't need to meet you in Spain. You know everytime I get nearer the city of Antwerp... :eek: [mwahahahahaha]

John Smith said:
It could be in Portugal, during the "Carnaval" XD

That way, me and Spec could go... XD
Yeah, but I was the first to purpose it, so I purposed the place too! XD lol
Anyway, if you take it seriously, I wouldn't have any problem to do it somewhere else.
But once again, The Fallas is really really good party! XD Lots of people come from other countries to watch it. Take advantage of it, now you've got a guide ;)
The carnivals would be good too! :D ...yeah, prolly carnivals... :rolleyes: (/me starts planning)

reasoniamalive said:
I think Luis is onto something...I will look into ticket pricing and, since Luis suggested the whole thing ~ I'm sure he will not mind giving all who go accommodations...isn't that right Luis???
Sure, there're very good hostels and hotels in Valencia! XD

dappa said:
nah only for another 5 years. Unless I have a really good excuse. I dont think the authorities would let me leave to go to a final fantasy convention. Shame that.
Damn! Who knows... perhaps someone of the authorities is a FFNet member :O
Reason! Have you decommissioned dappa?? Naughty mod...:p

To sum up: I've started this mainly as an idea! I really know anyone or most of you couldn't/wouldn't come, since here there is people from everywhere and all this stuff I already said. So if you really want, we could try to make one in a neutral place, although there could go only a few members.
I guess the idea is quite clear right now... :)
 
Last edited:
I'm already in Spain, so... LOVE IS IN THE AIR! XD
I finally got rid of that funny country... for 20 days! XD
No decrapitations untill I'm back to "Deutschland".
And feel free to come to the country. I'll be pleased to show you such a city as Valencia (32nd Edition of the America's Cup takes place here too :] )

XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top