- Joined
- Jul 30, 2006
- Messages
- 4,242
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Ragnarok
- Occupation
- Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
- RPG Name
- John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
I have too. A dude that now is in the same class as I am XD
John Smith said::O Why?![]()
reasoniamalive said:you'll be decrapitated
Avathar said:Luis, you just make it yourself oh so comfortable, planning the Meeting in Spain, ey? ^_°
Yeah, but I was the first to purpose it, so I purposed the place too! XD lolJohn Smith said:It could be in Portugal, during the "Carnaval" XD
That way, me and Spec could go... XD
Sure, there're very good hostels and hotels in Valencia! XDreasoniamalive said:I think Luis is onto something...I will look into ticket pricing and, since Luis suggested the whole thing ~ I'm sure he will not mind giving all who go accommodations...isn't that right Luis???
Damn! Who knows... perhaps someone of the authorities is a FFNet member :Odappa said:nah only for another 5 years. Unless I have a really good excuse. I dont think the authorities would let me leave to go to a final fantasy convention. Shame that.
By: Luis - did you decommission him? Naughty mod![]()
John Smith said:It's still better than to decrapitate XD