1st International FFNet Meeting

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
Luis said:
Mwahahahahaha!
X-mas is coming!!! I think this is the very first time I'm going to like X-mas, since I will meet all my people soon!!!
Damn, we gotta make some sort of FFNet International Meeting.
I'm gonna be the first to propose it:
1st International FFNet Meeting: It'll take place in Valencia (Spain)
March 2007 During the 'Fallas' week
I'll be waiting for every single member (mods and administrators can't miss the event)
For any question, please feel free to contact me.

Luis said:
Should I open a thread with this? XD

John Smith said:
Yes please XD

'Les Falles' by Wikipedia

Why in Valencia?? 'Cause I've been the first to propose it XD and The Fallas are really really nice: big party from the 15th to the 19th March.
Feel free to keep on asking. XD
 
Last edited:
As I told you, you're in the list and you can't miss the event, so find out who's your teacher so that I talk to him/her! XD
 
I dunnoooooooooooooo X_X

My main teacher is constantly changing this year, because the one that is supposed to be is on constant surgery O_o and the substitute teachers may not be the same everytime o_O
 
I don't know my work schedule yet for March, so.. :X Not completely sure if I can go. ;O I'LL KEEP STATS REPORT PRESENTLY
 
Damn!! You're a mod!! You definetly can't fail!!! XD Ok, keep reporting :) It'd be great that you came! :)
 
Kat said:
i dunno but i won't be able to go its a proven fact >.<

lol Why not? Shaggy pays the tickets! XD lol

I still wonder whether someone would come... the Pictomancer didn't say no, so... XD
 
I can't I have too much stuff to do. I turn down a weekend with a really really really hott guy, so you know I'm busy.
 
I'd love to come, but i have no way of getting to Spain other than my parents, and they aren't gonna bring me for sure. =(
 
Spain is just next door... rofl... but I can't, of course.

"Mom, dad! I'm going to meet a dozen of friends that I don't know from anywhere else than the internet, in another country, but I'm sure that they aren't Serial Killers, will you take me there? Please?"
 
Spec said:
Spain is just next door... rofl... but I can't, of course.

"Mom, dad! I'm going to meet a dozen of friends that I don't know from anywhere else than the internet, in another country, but I'm sure that they aren't Serial Killers, will you take me there? Please?"

Quoted for the truth XD
 
I actually met up with people I've got to know via the internet.

And turns out they're exactly as what I've expected:

Psychos, like me. =D
 
Avathar said:
I actually met up with people I've got to know via the internet.

Me too. It's quite funny XD
Spec you can claim your parents I am not a serial killer...or at least not more XD lol
Then it'll be the 1st International 'Avathar & Luis' meeting XD
C'mon, is more people coming?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top