99 warp spheres

and there are many spin-offs that come from both...choob, Pewb, nub, etc...
but this what we consider leet speak and has nothing to do with this topic :-/

i have no idea why sumone would say they have a noob file for the Us version of this small side game :-/
 
Avathar said:
Wrong, that's a newbie you're talking about.
Oh, right. Forgot. Sorry. XD

Anyway, I attempted it today. :D And didn't do too well. Saved, then opened three chests. Had to do it again..and again..and again... lol, I probably won't bother with it.
 
its boring...takes to many tries.. best left alone....dont really need the money.
Never needed warp spheres...and im pretty sure u can bribe them from master tonberry
 
Da Chink said:
its boring...takes to many tries.. best left alone....dont really need the money.
Never needed warp spheres...and im pretty sure u can bribe them from master tonberry


But that TAKES gil...and if you are in the bribing business...would take a LOT of it! I'll try a few times (just to say I gave it a whirl.)

Right now, I'm in Mt. Gagazet capturing (Seymour was way too easy after fighting for at least 2 hours in the calm lands and about that in the Sunken Cavern and an hour on Mt. Gagazet.) So I'm just slowly making my way to Zanarkand fer now :D

After i get the airship though - you can bet where I'm going!

BTW...I found out more info. on the items/equipment you can get by doing this difficult task of opening all 12 of the chests...here they are!
1 Chest Opened - Lv.4 Key Sphere x1
2 Chest Opened - Defending Bracer x1
3 Chest Opened - Turnover x1
4 Chest Opened - Lv.3 Key Sphere x2
5 Chest Opened - Defending Armlet x1
6 Chest Opened - Friend Sphere x2
7 Chest Opened - Lv.4 Key Sphere x1
8 Chest Opened - Phantom Ring x1
9 Chest Opened - Cactuar Wizard x1
10 Chest Opened - Warmonger x1
11 Chest Opened - Teleport Sphere x2
12 Chest Opened - Warp Sphere x99

Well, uh...there you have it!
 
Last edited:
Damn! I must have opened the chests east of the save point and then later saved cause I only found 10 chests (plus the teleport sphere after you activate the glyph.) Guess I'll have to wait till the next time I play through....in another 3 years! :(
 
Last edited:
Lol. You need Gil in FFX? Let alone Warp Spheres. I haven't had a single money problem since my first play-through,and I turned most of my characters into Demi-Gods the right way. (Yeah finally finished the entire Grid with Yuna, Tidus, and Auron.\/\/00t!)
 
theres actually a trick to it.
I can't remember how but it's something like this:
Equip no ecounter armour.
Go to first chest and open it at 6 or so secs after waiting there.
Then every 2 secs before you open a chesty lol
wait
not sure thats how to do it but it's something like that
 
Well, No Encounter armor is a start. :D But, there IS a statistic faq on Gamefaqs on how to open all of the chests. Well, there WAS. Either way, I think it's luck. =D
 
Sagensyg said:
Lol. You need Gil in FFX? Let alone Warp Spheres. I haven't had a single money problem since my first play-through,and I turned most of my characters into Demi-Gods the right way. (Yeah finally finished the entire Grid with Yuna, Tidus, and Auron.\/\/00t!)
I never understood the point in trying to complete the SG with characters. I guess it's just a goal to complete? I haven't the patients. Kudos to anyone that does
 
Dosn't matter anyway once you go around the grid just get teleport spheres from the mushroom guy in monster arena.
 
Well I got 7 chests before I realized there where only ten friggin chests!!! :mad:
Oh well...Thanks for the help mates.

Just completing it isn't enough for some hard-core <insane> FF fans. They have to stat-max.
I'm going for a game with 255 str, def, mag., 200 mag. def., agility, evasion, 150 accuracy, 100 luck and 99,999 hp...only need about 100 magic points as all my characters have break damage limit for their uber-weapons. :D
 
reasoniamalive said:
Well I got 7 chests before I realized there where only ten friggin chests!!! :mad:
Oh well...Thanks for the help mates.

Just completing it isn't enough for some hard-core <insane> FF fans. They have to stat-max.
I'm going for a game with 255 str, def, mag., 200 mag. def., agility, evasion, 150 accuracy, 100 luck and 99,999 hp...only need about 100 magic points as all my characters have break damage limit for their uber-weapons. :D
Like I said, you guys have a lot of patients. lawl
 
thats easy use power distiller on that ogre guy in monster arena
 
Kottos...you get 40 of em for an overkill.

Or two - depending on if he was going to drop 2 Dark matter instead of 40 Healing springs/Power spheres (with a power distiller of course!)

P.S. If you decide to go for the healing springs you can customize armors for sos regen which nets quite a bit of gil!
 
Zeromus_X said:
The stat maxing wouldn't take too long with the trick Da Chink mentioned, but getting all those power spheres...:/
Pssst..

If I do recall right, and correct me if I'm wrong most likely, but don't Snow Wolf enemies always drop Power Spheres?

Or, what reasoniamalive said.

Oh, and I tried the chest challenge again, lol. Only got eight. =(
 
Yeah - well that's better than my 7. Like I said though, if all 12 were there when I attempted it I would have stayed till I got em... and by the way: warp spheres only net 200 gil when you sell em. So it's not that vital (or financially profitable) to get 99 of em.
 
True, and that's only like, 19,800 gil?

You can get a bit more than that with a lot of battles, lol.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top