99 warp spheres

It would, however, take a TON of gil to steal them from Nemesis! He's like 25k a pop to fight (although you could, in theory, steal several from him before he wipes the floor with you - or you beat him.)
 
Zeromus_X said:
The stat maxing wouldn't take too long with the trick Da Chink mentioned, but getting all those power spheres...:/
Psssstt..

If you never sent..erm..I'll call her, The Unsent Summoner(can't remember the name), repeatedly fight Yojimbo in Remiem Temple. You get ten, each and every time you beat him, after the first time.
 
Not bad...but if you are leveled up enough Kottos is the better play @ 40 a pop as long as you use the power distiller. Good for the rest of them too.

By the way Zeromus_X - I just tried the trick w/Rikku, Tidus and Wakka all w/ Overdrive------>AP, Triple OD and Triple AP and got 99, 96 and 96 sphere levels in one crack fighting Don Tonberry...Used up more Speed spheres than anything else. (Since I already had 9999 hp with all my characters I just bypassed the HP+ spheres until I get more clear spheres to wipe em off the board to put down HP+ 300 instead.) I'm also removing most of the MP+ spheres. Only keeping about 200 or so Mp on the grid because all my characters have the One MP auto ability built into their weapons...now if I can only come across a long forgotten bag of Dark Matters =D
 
Same with The Magus Sisters, if you hold off Yuna's Moon Sigil, they give you twelve everytime you beat them after the first time. You don't really need to be leveled with Anima either, so it's easy to get them.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top