A cure for homosexuality?

Don't get me wrong or don't get mad at me, but:

this is science!

What if they just research this and nothing more? I mean, not applying this knowledge about homosexuality, but rather studying it (it can be the basis of a much wider study). I don't think there would be a problem in it. It's just... science developing!

I don't think they would ever use this to "cure" humans. It's not a physical behaviour, it's a personal choice, which should be respected.

Was I clear? I don't want to create any controversy with my post, or something, I would say this about any other absurd study that might appear.
 
This is BULL!

you know they say that we'er made from god right? well if there are gay peploe then god has to be a little gay himself

I'm not religious, but according to the bible, god nuked four cities (four of the five cities that formed Pentapolis) just because their inhabitants were gay. The christian god sees gay people as if they were sick people.

If there's something I found disgusting, it is that mentality.
 
There is no cure for homosexuality because it's not a disease. Honestly, this is just crap. These scientists are putting a paycheck (i.e. government funding) and their own morality issues above real progress.

It's also part of the reason I have no problem with gay marriage, but that's a different topic.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top