a problem

RedSky

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
2
hi guys , ok its like this i have a pc version ff8 , and i lost the cd1 so i cant start a new game , can anyone give me a saved file from cd2 part? would be better at the begining of part 2 , would be gratefull :)
 
Sorry, I have the perfect save; alas it's on PS.
 
Hello!
I have a problem to, can somebody help me?
I'm on the end of disc 2 by the Garden Crash. I have found Edea's House, and the Galbadian Ship to. I have landet on the rocks near the beach. And that's all. I can't make contact whit the Galbadian Ship, becouse I don't know how to do it. I have downloaded many of walkthroughs, but ther's nothing in: "When you found the Galbadian Ship, make contact with it." OK, but how?
Please, help me!
 
Approach the Galbadian garden with the Balamb garden (the one you control).
 
Yes, I remember now. You have to fly your garden (blue) to the red one; not walk to it.

To Luis: How come the FF sections don't have a sticky thread for small questions? Wouldn't it be useful in the future
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuYHH6jBUd8

At the beginning of this video you'll see what you have to do. WARNING: Do not continue watching the video after that, if you wanna find it out by yourself. ;)

To Leon: I hadn't thought of it before... may someone do it? xD If not, I'll do it later on.
 
thanks.
i have watched the video, but and i can't see any text (like: "this place looks like... familar")
is there something wrong?
 
You have to either:

[ul][*]Click X;[*]"Go inside".[/ul]

I don't remember each one, but it's no biggie. ^_^


sorry, but I don't understand it. what does it mean?
 
You can't go inside until after the garden war, so don't bother yourself. Just control your garden and bring it towards the other one just like in the youtube video.
 
You have to either:

[ul][*]Click X;[*]"Go inside".[/ul]

I don't remember each one, but it's no biggie. ^_^


sorry, but I don't understand it. what does it mean?

Sorry, wrong tags.

When you get to the orphanage, before you engage Galbadia Garden, either:

  • Click X;
  • Just "go inside".

... so as to get the text to appear. Don't forget there's a draw point at the tip of the beach. :)

That's more like it. ^_^
 
ok, but my problem was: when i "go inside", or click X by the orphanage happens nothing. i have try it many times many ways, but it happens nothing.
is my disk wrong, or demaged?
 
..........
....have you ever thought that if it happens nothing.. is because there's nothing to happen????
You MUST approach the other garden.

I'm 100% sure that your disk is ok.
 
Last edited:
when I've writed "happens nothing", I've meant that the text: "this place looks like... familar", and the other text don't appers. I can go in the orphanage, and press X any times, any places in the orphanage, when I go back to my garden Xu stand there like before, and Nida to. Xu ask me: do you know what our next destination is? or something like this, and that's all
 
...
so, have you approached the other garden or not?
 
Hello!
I have a problem to, can somebody help me?
I'm on the end of disc 2 by the Garden Crash. I have found Edea's House, and the Galbadian Ship to. I have landet on the rocks near the beach. And that's all. I can't make contact whit the Galbadian Ship, becouse I don't know how to do it. I have downloaded many of walkthroughs, but ther's nothing in: "When you found the Galbadian Ship, make contact with it." OK, but how?
Please, help me!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top