- Joined
- May 22, 2006
- Messages
- 8,560
- Location
- Maryland
- Website
- gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- HeavensCloudX
lol, same here. KH2 was better, but it got a bit boring too fast...
True that.darkshadow2247 said:i cant believe i forgot SMRPG. that was the first ever RPG i played and it's what got me addicted to RPG's
I coulda sworn I did.Hydra said:I'm surprised no one's said Dragon Warrior/Quest besides me.It's pretty addicting.
Well, the Dragon Warrior/Quest series was never released in Europe (I have known about them for about as long as I've known about FF, just never really bothered to download them and I couldn't buy them..), until part 8. I bought 8 almost as soon as it was released here in Sweden, and I'm really enjoying it! I may have to check out the older parts after I'm done with this oneHydra said:I'm surprised no one's said Dragon Warrior/Quest besides me.It's pretty addicting.
ShadowHeart said:Well, the Dragon Warrior/Quest series was never released in Europe (I have known about them for about as long as I've known about FF, just never really bothered to download them and I couldn't buy them..), until part 8. I bought 8 almost as soon as it was released here in Sweden, and I'm really enjoying it! I may have to check out the older parts after I'm done with this one![]()
Zeromus_X said:Most DQ final bosses are generally difficult. (II was insane.) I think II for sure is the toughest DQ game.
that's how i like my bosses...most of the time. i tried that with Seymour Flux...but failed miserably lol. i went up against him so weak i literally spent like 20 hours on Gagazet trainingHydra said:it's a bit of trial and error on winning. All depends on what the opponent does. And how leveled/good you are. o.o