Advent children

I would agree that Advent Children is probably the best movie ever made! I love the music from the movie, especially Beyond The Wastelands (where you see Cloud for the first time) and For The Reunion (when Kadaj goes to see the guy on the wheelchair[forgot his name]) lol!
 
I wish Loz didn't have to die at the end. And Kadaj was wrong, if he didn't act so much like a cry baby Sephiroth wouldn't have died. Now there is no hope that we will every see Sephiroth again. But Jenova really made me want to start a cult, I mean everyone kinda look up to her. SHe was respected and well known, even though her biggest fans were her sons.
 
I don't know what I should based it off of.
 
Tifa-chan said:
Kaa-san! Jenova, Sephiroth! Dur!
I really want them to worship me, not Jenova, Kadaj, or M.C The Max. Somehow I got to figure out a way for them to join with me and bow before me their beloved queen/empress.
 
yeah i only liked de battles too. when i rewatched advent children, i just fastfowarded to cloud motorcycle,tifa's fight,turks,bahamut,chase scene,kadaj and sephiroth.
pardon me if i missed out any my memories aint tad good
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top