Aeris or Aerith?

Aeris or Aerith? Which do you use?

  • Aeris

    Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Aerith

    Votes: 8 27.6%

  • Total voters
    29
Avathar said:
And yeah, I use Aeris, of course; very few use Aerith, although it's the original version.

Many people use both names.

Though I don't understand why people call her 'Aeries'. :confused: Is that her name in another language version?
 
They may simply be misspelling it.

I use Aeris most of the time. Just because it's her default name. I think iv'e named her Aerith one time.
 
whenever i start a file and get to naming her its always aerith by defualt. until bout couple years bck when i went to japan and got most of the games in japanese id never even seen it as aeris. i think tht the language version idea is most likely the option. but who knows really.......might be different coding in the games? never know might even be randomly between the 2 for each game?
 
Well in the game I named her after me, because she reminds me of my good side. But I prefer the name Aerith over Aerith.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top