Am I obsessed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No really you just a huge fan not a super fan or obsessed one.
 
EmpressCrystal...































You, maam, are the ultimate SPAMMER! ;res ;wel

HTML:
<hr>

Oops, I thought this was in Spamtastic! :$

Anyway, I can't see your cell phone cover, Lyde Lyde, but Quistis' picture is very cool! ;)
 
Wow a new title I can add to my profile, lol. ;)

Ha, ha maybe I should do a thread about me being obsessed. Naw, I already know and proud that I obsessed with M.C The Max. :D
 
Ahem, let's stay on this VERY OLD topic shall we?
I don't think Lyde is obsessive at all, so what if she loves Quistis so much?!
 
Slider said:
Ahem, let's stay on this VERY OLD topic shall we?
I don't think Lyde is obsessive at all, so what if she loves Quistis so much?!
Correct, that is.

I'm also going to close it. We don't need any spam stirring up in an old, off topic section.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top