Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 21, 2007 #21 No really you just a huge fan not a super fan or obsessed one.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 21, 2007 #22 EmpressCrystal... You, maam, are the ultimate SPAMMER! ;res ;wel HTML: <hr> Oops, I thought this was in Spamtastic! :$ Anyway, I can't see your cell phone cover, Lyde Lyde, but Quistis' picture is very cool!
EmpressCrystal... You, maam, are the ultimate SPAMMER! ;res ;wel HTML: <hr> Oops, I thought this was in Spamtastic! :$ Anyway, I can't see your cell phone cover, Lyde Lyde, but Quistis' picture is very cool!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 21, 2007 #23 Wow a new title I can add to my profile, lol. Ha, ha maybe I should do a thread about me being obsessed. Naw, I already know and proud that I obsessed with M.C The Max.
Wow a new title I can add to my profile, lol. Ha, ha maybe I should do a thread about me being obsessed. Naw, I already know and proud that I obsessed with M.C The Max.
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 21, 2007 #24 Ahem, let's stay on this VERY OLD topic shall we? I don't think Lyde is obsessive at all, so what if she loves Quistis so much?!
Ahem, let's stay on this VERY OLD topic shall we? I don't think Lyde is obsessive at all, so what if she loves Quistis so much?!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 21, 2007 #25 Slider said: Ahem, let's stay on this VERY OLD topic shall we? I don't think Lyde is obsessive at all, so what if she loves Quistis so much?! Click to expand... Correct, that is. I'm also going to close it. We don't need any spam stirring up in an old, off topic section.
Slider said: Ahem, let's stay on this VERY OLD topic shall we? I don't think Lyde is obsessive at all, so what if she loves Quistis so much?! Click to expand... Correct, that is. I'm also going to close it. We don't need any spam stirring up in an old, off topic section.