Am I obsessed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyde Lyde

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
158
Location
Alyuwan, Trenal
Occupation
Engineer
RPG Name
Lyde
Am I obsessed with Quistis because I bought a cell phone cover of her 3 months ago and put it on my phone here's an image of it
34_quis.jpg
 
I wouldn't call it obsessed....yet :D I mean, it's not like your room is filled with pictures of Quistis :D ............right? :cool:
 
:confused: ....Just saying Quistis looks good on that picture... does that make me a pervert? I don't think so. :cool:......or is it because of the smilies i used?
 
Last edited:
She does look nice,and......you shouldn't doubt yourself if you want to be a better person...
 
I like the phone cover pic. If you are obssesed it's nothing to worry about. I'm sure many people are obssesed about FF. Like me. :D
 
i think quistis looks good for a character but i wouldnt sit there and drool over pics that show them in a perverted way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i agree whole heartedly wiv tiny on this shudder x100000000000000000000000
 
Last edited:
Thats just a bit to creepy and rather odd for my likings. To look at an animated picture like that. Shudderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
 
A little obsessed, maybe... :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top