Am I So F-ing Stupid!??

XD thanks. Now come to find out, my old MP3 I just took back from my brother, doesn't like to work. It's finally dieing after all that has happened. However I let my friend use it, and it worked perfectly fine for her! When someone figures that out, let me know!

man a nice new cell. That does suck. I did the same thing to one of my cells once, only in the bathroom, found it's way into the sink in there. However it was a peace of crapp anyhow, and we had insureance on it, so we didn't care so much XD
 
Tifa-chan said:
XD thanks. Now come to find out, my old MP3 I just took back from my brother, doesn't like to work. It's finally dieing after all that has happened. However I let my friend use it, and it worked perfectly fine for her! When someone figures that out, let me know!

man a nice new cell. That does suck. I did the same thing to one of my cells once, only in the bathroom, found it's way into the sink in there. However it was a peace of crapp anyhow, and we had insureance on it, so we didn't care so much XD

It's quite clear. Your MP3 feels safe at your friend's hands XD
 
guess it's a way of showin that machines have feelings
& who the HECK would want insurance on that tank?!
 
O_o no she touched it this morning in the cafe during our study hall...and I went to use it 3rd period durring art, and it worked! My friend is magic!
 
Last time you ended in my place...but in Germany! =0
So, if you see that's it's night and there's big party, you'll prolly have ended in Spain's Saturday Night! =D
 
Luis said:
Last time you ended in my place...but in Germany! =0
So, if you see that's it's night and there's big party, you'll prolly have ended in Spain's Saturday Night! =D
Dang, that party's crazy. =O
 
Normally, you just fall out on the lawn.

But no, not in Spain.

In Spain, you fall out on wet lawns, with pants off.

You misplaced them at one of the many parties. =OOO
 
There you go!

Anyone else want to participate in the activites?! =D
 
how am I lucky? No one wants to join in!

Maybe if I dance they will!

*starts doing the electric slide* Common join in!
 
Tifa-chan said:
I forgot to take my ipod nano out of me sweat jacket...and and...*tries so hard not to cry* IT WENT THROUGH THE WASH! *ballshereyesout*

Tell me, and I stupid?

I did that with an MP3 player, and a phone ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top