- Joined
- Feb 6, 2007
- Messages
- 899
- Age
- 36
- Location
- Edge
- Website
- z10.invisionfree.com
- Occupation
- Waiter at a local resturant/bar
- RPG Name
- Tifa
XD thanks. Now come to find out, my old MP3 I just took back from my brother, doesn't like to work. It's finally dieing after all that has happened. However I let my friend use it, and it worked perfectly fine for her! When someone figures that out, let me know!
man a nice new cell. That does suck. I did the same thing to one of my cells once, only in the bathroom, found it's way into the sink in there. However it was a peace of crapp anyhow, and we had insureance on it, so we didn't care so much XD
man a nice new cell. That does suck. I did the same thing to one of my cells once, only in the bathroom, found it's way into the sink in there. However it was a peace of crapp anyhow, and we had insureance on it, so we didn't care so much XD