Anime characters you relate to the most.

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
Which anime character(s) are you most like? In personaility or looks?

As for me, my personality is like, well, you could guess who. ;) Faust VIII from the anime Shaman King. I can be quite insane sometimes, and I would do anything for the one I love.

As for looks...well, my hair looks like Tsukasa's from .hack//SIGN. That's all I'm going to say. :D

Edit: Now, video game characters included. XD but in that case, I still have to think about who I'm like...
 
Last edited:
I guess in personality both Ken and Rika from Digimon. That was the only Anime show I really watch a lot. I really believed that I most like Edea and Squall, but this topic isn't about video game people so I lets leave it at that.
 
An anime character I can relate to is Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing he is someone who has to do alot he doesnt want to bu all he wants is to be left alone with the one he loves but he is a loyal friend who doenst back down from helping the people he calls his friends and he knows the difference from right and wrong and will not do what he is told if he disagrees with it personally. Looks like hmmmm. Im gonna have to get back to you on that ill have to ask my friends.
 
I would have to say that I relate to Lan Hikari from Megaman: NT Warrior a lot. Only a certain number of people like me, I'm a real pain in the you-know-what, it's seeming as if I'm becoming late for school a lot, and I'm living more on a last-minute schedule. What I mean by this is that if you, lets say have a doctors appointment at 10 AM, and it takes 45 minutes to get there by bus, I'll leave by about 9:10 so I'm there right when the appointment should start.
 
I'd say my personality is a lot like Thoru Honda from Fruits Basket.
As far as looks... I'm not really sure...
 
A combination of Spike and Ed on Cowboy Bebop.

We all know it's true. XDD
 
Hum idk...you tell me? XD

For a long time my friends called me Kagome, because I guess I am like her. They say I am really scarry when I am mad so...idk XD
 
Tifa-chan said:
Hum idk...you tell me? XD

For a long time my friends called me Kagome, because I guess I am like her. They say I am really scarry when I am mad so...idk XD

Bulma when young would fit in this description too XD

I've never compared myself to an anime character... and I can't think of one (or a mixture of some) that could fit for me...;shr
 
Luis said:
Bulma when young would fit in this description too XD

I've never compared myself to an anime character... and I can't think of one (or a mixture of some) that could fit for me...;shr
Haha. XD

I forgot the name of that chick on Dragon Ball. When she sneezed, she went from innocent to a machine gun wielding maniac. XD

Something like that?

And Luis, you remind me of Daisuke Jigen, from Lupin the 3rd. =D
 
Hydra said:
Haha. XD

I forgot the name of that chick on Dragon Ball. When she sneezed, she went from innocent to a machine gun wielding maniac. XD

Something like that?

And Luis, you remind me of Daisuke Jigen, from Lupin the 3rd. =D

XD Nope! The one I say is the first girl that Goku mets, the one with the blue hair, who will have a son with Vegeta much time after, and they'll call it Trunks.

The one you say is called Lunch, or something like that XD

Er... I remember you of Daisuke Jigen... ¬¬... is that good? I dunno that guy! ;ble
 
Luis said:
XD Nope! The one I say is the first girl that Goku mets, the one with the blue hair, who will have a son with Vegeta much time after, and they'll call it Trunks.

The one you say is called Lunch, or something like that XD

Er... I remember you of Daisuke Jigen... ¬¬... is that good? I dunno that guy! ;ble
I know who Bulma is. XD

And yeah, that's good. =D
 
D4ng! Sorry, I misundaztood ur post! XD I'm half way to the bed, I think I got a cold... and it's your fault! Yours and... Kat's... XD I never though I could get a virus via Internet XD lol

Thanks for the comparison then... (I guess... XD)

I give it up for today. I'll answer everything tomorrow... the Cha-Cha thread included! XD

Goodnite!
 
Luis said:
D4ng! Sorry, I misundaztood ur post! XD I'm half way to the bed, I think I got a cold... and it's your fault! Yours and... Kat's... XD I never though I could get a virus via Internet XD lol

Thanks for the comparison then... (I guess... XD)

I give it up for today. I'll answer everything tomorrow... the Cha-Cha thread included! XD

Goodnite!
Yeah, I'm totally responsible for your cold. =P

And night man. =D

Back on topic, I can say that I'm Firzen, on Little Fighter Two. It's true. XD
 
Bulma? DBZ? THE TOURTURE! *kills herself*

Sorry I hate it. Just me.

Um, Idk who I can say you guys are because I really don't know you XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top