- Joined
- Dec 10, 2006
- Messages
- 1,172
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Hulle Granz Cathedral
- Occupation
- Eh.
- RPG Name
- Doctor
Which anime character(s) are you most like? In personaility or looks?
As for me, my personality is like, well, you could guess who.
Faust VIII from the anime Shaman King. I can be quite insane sometimes, and I would do anything for the one I love.
As for looks...well, my hair looks like Tsukasa's from .hack//SIGN. That's all I'm going to say.
Edit: Now, video game characters included. XD but in that case, I still have to think about who I'm like...
As for me, my personality is like, well, you could guess who.
As for looks...well, my hair looks like Tsukasa's from .hack//SIGN. That's all I'm going to say.
Edit: Now, video game characters included. XD but in that case, I still have to think about who I'm like...
Last edited: