S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 17, 2007 #1,741 ..............! 0.0 I've been away THAT much?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #1,742 is that Jabber Walky is commin after j00?! Last edited: Apr 17, 2007
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #1,743 Do you really realize how this looks!?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #1,744 no....should i? 0_0
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #1,745 Why must j00 always be so...SAUCY???
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #1,746 saucy?! saucy?! have you heard yourself lately?! j/k ^^
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #1,747 (lol!!! ) Is it supposed to look like a dead rat's mother?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #1,748 is it really important?
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #1,749 The putrid pineapple prince is powerful again?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #1,750 what the hell is that? lol!
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #1,751 You'd rather never know!?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #1,752 did i ever say that?!?!
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #1,753 You really think your shinnanigans will hide the truth!?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #1,754 why wouldn't they?
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #1,755 j00 don't know bout our special type powers?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #1,756 what if i have those powers? =o
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 18, 2007 #1,757 (Then we are all in serious, serious trouble). That the chunky???
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 19, 2007 #1,758 What do you mean Chunky?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 19, 2007 #1,759 Drake said: (Then we are all in serious, serious trouble). Click to expand... (you are so right lol!) ^_^ Gackt Camui said: What do you mean Chunky? Click to expand... why does it matter?
Drake said: (Then we are all in serious, serious trouble). Click to expand... (you are so right lol!) ^_^ Gackt Camui said: What do you mean Chunky? Click to expand... why does it matter?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 19, 2007 #1,760 Don't I have the right to ask?