Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 3, 2007 #1,781 Why don't you move there and then get back to us on that one?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire May 3, 2007 #1,782 Say what?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 3, 2007 #1,783 can u bring me back a friendly seal wit ya j.s.?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 4, 2007 #1,784 What do you mean by friendly seal?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 4, 2007 #1,785 does THAT answer ur question? (this is the one i want smith! XD)
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 4, 2007 #1,786 No, can you please explain more?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire May 4, 2007 #1,787 What is there not to understand about friendly seals?! O.O
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 4, 2007 #1,788 so are u getting him to me?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 4, 2007 #1,789 Does that make any sense to you?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire May 4, 2007 #1,790 Should I agree with Gackt Camui?
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 5, 2007 #1,791 Does anyone actually care?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 6, 2007 #1,792 no... i don't think they do... do you guys care?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 6, 2007 #1,793 it's a SEAL 0.0, how can u guys not care?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 6, 2007 #1,794 well...prolly cuz its not a cat. right?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 7, 2007 #1,795 Why are we talking about seals and cats when we can be talking about dogs?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 7, 2007 #1,796 who cares bout dogs?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 7, 2007 #1,797 What do you mean 'who cares about dogs?'
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 7, 2007 #1,798 you're jus sayin that to ask a question aren't ya?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 11, 2007 #1,799 isn't Marilyn Manson creepy lookin?! XDD
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 24, 2007 #1,800 why did you change the subject?