Your favorite kind of pizza (ansjovis, pepperoni, marghuerita, tuna, barbecue, spicy peppers, ...)
I like the one with the peppers i love it spicy. You?
I believe our pizzas are special in Sweden.. they have italian-style names and one name always means the exact same stuff on it. It's like that in the whole country, the same names (well there's like 10-20 standard ones). So when I say that my favourite is Cappriciosa, it probably means very little to you
As far as i know, my name's Trent just Trent. Those Jehova's Witnesses came by once, and (instead of most people don't trust them) i let them in! And they told a cool story about the Apocalyps.
I listened, offered some coffee, received some brochures and they left
I wonder why most people are so...scared of them o_- they're harmless. Have you ever met them?
hm...........no. More like a vampire when you're going out, and you have no track of time, and afterwards, you're walking down the street, acting like it's a sunny day, but it's really 4 am very weird, really.
I wear my sunglasses at night. Do you?
Doesn't it depend? (It was shorter before, but now seems to be getting longer. DST and all of that. Of course, we don't use it, but everyone else does. )