Answer a question with a question

Your favorite kind of pizza (ansjovis, pepperoni, marghuerita, tuna, barbecue, spicy peppers, ...)
I like the one with the peppers :Di love it spicy. You?
 
I believe our pizzas are special in Sweden.. they have italian-style names and one name always means the exact same stuff on it. It's like that in the whole country, the same names (well there's like 10-20 standard ones). So when I say that my favourite is Cappriciosa, it probably means very little to you :)

Should I go buy a pizza?
 
As far as i know, my name's Trent :D just Trent.
:D Those Jehova's Witnesses came by once, and (instead of most people don't trust them) i let them in! And they told a cool story about the Apocalyps.
I listened, offered some coffee, received some brochures and they left :p
I wonder why most people are so...scared of them o_- they're harmless. Have you ever met them?
 
Countless times. They annoy me cause they steal my precious time at the computer :D
Have you ever felt like you're a zombie?
 
hm...........no. More like a vampire :D when you're going out, and you have no track of time, and afterwards, you're walking down the street, acting like it's a sunny day, but it's really 4 am :p very weird, really.
I wear my sunglasses at night. Do you? :)
 
For me, night starts when it gets dark.^^maybe to logical, but it sounds good to me.

Ah....the weather's finally getting better here. Anywhere else too? :)
 
Is it wet and/or salty?

Avathar said:
Ah....the weather's finally getting better here. Anywhere else too? :)

It's actually raining, so yeah, I'd say the weather is awesome. Especially if it gets windy :D

And nighttime is later again, a good thing. It kinda weirded me out when it was nighttime at 5:00. (17:00? :confused: )
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top