mystery Black Mage Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 162 Age 38 Location somewhere between the realm of light and darkness Occupation protector of the darkness RPG Name Angel Of Darkness May 28, 2007 #1,801 why are you asking so many questions?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 28, 2007 #1,802 isn't that the goal?
mystery Black Mage Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 162 Age 38 Location somewhere between the realm of light and darkness Occupation protector of the darkness RPG Name Angel Of Darkness May 28, 2007 #1,803 it is?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 28, 2007 #1,804 didn't you notice the title of the game?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 28, 2007 #1,805 Where can I find it?
mystery Black Mage Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 162 Age 38 Location somewhere between the realm of light and darkness Occupation protector of the darkness RPG Name Angel Of Darkness May 28, 2007 #1,806 i did... didnt i?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 28, 2007 #1,807 Did what?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 5, 2007 #1,808 OMGOSH did we forget about tis game? =o
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 6, 2007 #1,809 Why i'm I not a mod yet!?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 6, 2007 #1,810 You know if you ask, you'll never be one, right? =D
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 6, 2007 #1,811 why do i have such bad luck today? >_<
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 7, 2007 #1,812 Why I'm i so hungry?,(FEED THINE KB!!)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 7, 2007 #1,813 do you want a warrior brownie Kb?
Scott The MegaDoomer Member Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 27 Age 39 Location FoodCourtia Occupation FRY LORD!! RPG Name ZinWrath Jun 9, 2007 #1,814 screw blue man can i have the brownie (>")>???
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 9, 2007 #1,815 What brownie do you speak of?
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 10, 2007 #1,816 KB KNOWS not of this brownie! so who votes kb as the BEST funny man of all time? (going to pay 4 this)
KB KNOWS not of this brownie! so who votes kb as the BEST funny man of all time? (going to pay 4 this)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 10, 2007 #1,817 why wouldn't you?
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 12, 2007 #1,818 Because KB is self-concious like hell?
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Jun 12, 2007 #1,819 who's KB??
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 12, 2007 #1,820 The man who give you 4500 gil who knowed kb was jokin'?