Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 19, 2007 #1 Can someone go to this site and get me some M.C The Max pics I don't have? I would but my computer don't load that well and I don't feel like seening the same pics over and over.
Can someone go to this site and get me some M.C The Max pics I don't have? I would but my computer don't load that well and I don't feel like seening the same pics over and over.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 19, 2007 #2 Question is, which DON'T you have?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 19, 2007 #3 Hahaha, Let me post the one I do have that I didn't post and I will find the post i made here and on other sites inwhich I have also.
Hahaha, Let me post the one I do have that I didn't post and I will find the post i made here and on other sites inwhich I have also.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 19, 2007 #4 OMG! T_T What have i done? T_T
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 19, 2007 #5 Here a few more to come!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 19, 2007 #6 Only 6? Are you sick?! Anyway, I'm not surprised, because you have already showed us so many pictures of him and his band, so
Only 6? Are you sick?! Anyway, I'm not surprised, because you have already showed us so many pictures of him and his band, so
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 20, 2007 #7 Hahaha, it may take you a a week or few.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 20, 2007 #8 OMG, no! T_T
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 20, 2007 #9 You think I'm bad just try one day on a K-pop forum with all those Hero and DBSK freaks. They be having new pics each day.
You think I'm bad just try one day on a K-pop forum with all those Hero and DBSK freaks. They be having new pics each day.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 20, 2007 #10 I don't think that you're bad. I think that you have many many pictures of asian musicians
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 20, 2007 #11 Hahaha, I'm can't believe you actually wanted to help.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 20, 2007 #12 Those DBSK aren't mins I hotlink them from some site as well as those Jaeho pics which is mainly the same thing. I don't have that many pics of K-pop artists.
Those DBSK aren't mins I hotlink them from some site as well as those Jaeho pics which is mainly the same thing. I don't have that many pics of K-pop artists.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 20, 2007 #13 I wanted?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 20, 2007 #14 I don't know you asked which I didn't have. I think I only have less than a Hundren, who knows my computer had deleted half of them. Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
I don't know you asked which I didn't have. I think I only have less than a Hundren, who knows my computer had deleted half of them.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 20, 2007 #15 xD xD xD
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 20, 2007 #16 Whats wild is M.C The Max fans still be saying they can't find any M.C THe Max pics.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 20, 2007 #17 Tell them to come to www.ffnet.net XD
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 20, 2007 #18 I can't we can't promote sites there, which sucks since they all should join my M.C The Max site and forum.
I can't we can't promote sites there, which sucks since they all should join my M.C The Max site and forum.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 20, 2007 #19 Wow, almost done or less you want me to post my Moonchild pics of them. Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 21, 2007 #20 EmpressCrystal said: I can't we can't promote sites there, which sucks since they all should join my M.C The Max site and forum. Click to expand... Can't you put the links in your sig? Anyway, why don't you just post direct links to the pictures somewhere? Maybe write them in a notebook or Word document or something...
EmpressCrystal said: I can't we can't promote sites there, which sucks since they all should join my M.C The Max site and forum. Click to expand... Can't you put the links in your sig? Anyway, why don't you just post direct links to the pictures somewhere? Maybe write them in a notebook or Word document or something...