Anyone want to help me?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Can someone go to this site and get me some M.C The Max pics I don't have?

I would but my computer don't load that well and I don't feel like seening the same pics over and over.
 
Hahaha, Let me post the one I do have that I didn't post and I will find the post i made here and on other sites inwhich I have also.
 
Here a few more to come!
live2ge1.png

200401150000091mcindz3.jpg

mcthemaxxb7.jpg

mcthemax0jp7.jpg

aa75vv8.jpg

a4f7wm5.jpg
 
Hahaha, it may take you a a week or few.

dbefno7.jpg

alfo1122441nk1.jpg
 
You think I'm bad just try one day on a K-pop forum with all those Hero and DBSK freaks. They be having new pics each day.
 
Hahaha, I'm can't believe you actually wanted to help.

hubbynf2.jpg

korea08ws9.jpg

d0fbul3.jpg

mcib3.jpg

mcthemaxdd5.jpg

5367nq9.jpg
 
Those DBSK aren't mins I hotlink them from some site as well as those Jaeho pics which is mainly the same thing. I don't have that many pics of K-pop artists.
 
I don't know you asked which I didn't have.

I think I only have less than a Hundren, who knows my computer had deleted half of them.

mtm6em1.gif

mctm18mg8.jpg

mctm1oh9.jpg
 
Last edited:
Whats wild is M.C The Max fans still be saying they can't find any M.C THe Max pics.
 
I can't we can't promote sites there, which sucks since they all should join my M.C The Max site and forum.
 
Wow, almost done or less you want me to post my Moonchild pics of them.

1mtmmybabysx5.jpg

img2805b15dtmp1nyrulzpe3.jpg

jyoon2tx9.jpg

0031prusmoc4.jpg

mctm15ug0.jpg

1suk2634nb3.jpg

21suk2634fb8.jpg

c2cfnx4.jpg

mb29nq1.jpg

sejin17727lb4.jpg

mtm5gv4.jpg

c031ko7.jpg
 
Last edited:
EmpressCrystal said:
I can't we can't promote sites there, which sucks since they all should join my M.C The Max site and forum.

Can't you put the links in your sig? :p

Anyway, why don't you just post direct links to the pictures somewhere? Maybe write them in a notebook or Word document or something...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top