are you afraid of death???

Do you fear death??

  • Yes it frightens me to think of death

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No why be scared?

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • A little but not major issue

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A lot but not quite a phoebia

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
As of the past few months, I'm really not scared of death at all. I'm more of a pesimistic person rather than an optimistic person because of things that are happening now, and have recently happened. It seems complicated, but I know I'm thinking of it being a lot more than it really is.
 
To me death is like sleeping, it'll be peacefull if you're satisfied with what you've done in life!
 
When the time come every one of us will die.So Im not scared Im just waiting and asking myself how will it be.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top