EmpressCrystal said:I would tell you who gives me the creeps, but I really don't want to go there.
EmpressCrystal said:I would tell you who gives me the creeps, but I really don't want to go there.
Kat said:Marilyn Manson.
i do like his music however,but he's a little funky looking,lol.
WORD.Avathar said:LOL, ok.
Aw, he just looks a bit odd, but he's such a wimpy man.
Also, Aphex Twin scares me,
![]()
but in good way <3 !
Pete Wentz is quite adorable like a girl too!Hydra said:
Fallout Boy scares me.
Because sometimes, they sound pretty, like girls. But dang, they are not.
ya!blackstar said:Sorry but Marilyn Manson kicks so much @$$ and hes pretty hot sometimes John 5 is the interesting one, he doesnt really scare me im with Gackt on Pete though. But honestly now that ive thought about it i dont think their are any artist that really scare me. King Diamond is scary in the good way. Heres King Diamond
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a5/King_Diamond.jpg
Ozzie Osbourne is kind of scary when he was younger. I heard he bit a birds head off once.