Artists that scare you

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
What artist(s) scare you?

I would tell you who gives me the creeps, but I really don't want to go there.
 
Empress..thats the whole point of this thread is it not?
why should we have to tell you,if you won't tell us?

anyway.
Marilyn Manson.
i do like his music however,but he's a little funky looking,lol.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
I would tell you who gives me the creeps, but I really don't want to go there.

Then this thread is totally pointless. You create a thread but decide not contribute...ladies and gents, the queen of spam.


Anyways, I'm not frightened by artists. I don't understand how they'd frighten anyone. It's always publicity stunts.
 
Ok, Jaejoong scares me. He bites people, His eyes are so black and its not like they ever move. That boy gives me nightmares. He is so creepy and scary looking.

This was a good topic on this other forum. I throught it shouldn't matter if I added something here.
 
These artists they dont scare me I just think they are strange, but darkshadow is right, they are only stunts.

Someone who does these kind of things all the time now thats when I would start getting worried for their sanity.
 
The artist dont scare me what scares me is how some of these artist get as popular as they are...
 
Lets see, I don't think an artist scares me. But I can tell you that Rammstein, regardless of whether I like them or not...have some weird times.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
I would tell you who gives me the creeps, but I really don't want to go there.

LOL, ok.

Kat said:
Marilyn Manson.
i do like his music however,but he's a little funky looking,lol.

Aw, he just looks a bit odd, but he's such a wimpy man. :p

Also, Aphex Twin scares me,

Aphex%20Twin.jpg


but in good way <3 !
 
o_O

Fallout Boy scares me.

Because sometimes, they sound pretty, like girls. But dang, they are not.
 
EWWW CAN WE PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT PETE WENTZ!!! If I read or whatever nething else about him...I think I will personally march myself to his front door step and shoot him right in the face with a 12 gauge shot gun and then ask seriously what all the fan girls think of him now. Wow...I had to get that out.
So yeah he really doesn't scare me...he's just so dang annoying.

Heirate_Mich

This is good ol' Till from Rammstein. The live performance of Mein Teil. He has is keyboardist in a pot...the video is about cannibalism
 
Sorry but Marilyn Manson kicks so much ;cen and hes pretty hot sometimes John 5 is the interesting one :), he doesnt really scare me im with Gackt on Pete though. But honestly now that ive thought about it i dont think their are any artist that really scare me. King Diamond is scary in the good way. Heres King Diamond
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a5/King_Diamond.jpg
 
Last edited:
blackstar said:
Sorry but Marilyn Manson kicks so much @$$ and hes pretty hot sometimes John 5 is the interesting one :), he doesnt really scare me im with Gackt on Pete though. But honestly now that ive thought about it i dont think their are any artist that really scare me. King Diamond is scary in the good way. Heres King Diamond
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a5/King_Diamond.jpg
ya!
this is why hBlackstar is my bestie!!!
<3
i think some of those Asians are kinda scary sometimes though..
but i think thats just cuz i don't really like boy bands.
 
The only thing about king diamond that scares me is his voice its like a banshee that escaped from the 9th ring of hell seriously
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpX-QdG3hgU
heres a link to the family ghost video check it out and see what i mean.
 
Yeah good point Blackstar. I'm not really "scared" by any artist either. They are just weird from time to time...that kinda make you go, "What are they thinking?"
 
Ozzie Osbourne is kind of scary when he was younger. I heard he bit a birds head off once.
 
That psycho path that leads that 14 member boy band.
XD I'm sooooo not going to say name cause well Google really quotes me here a lot.
 
I don't know why people should really be scared of any certain artists or bands. It's kind of silly..
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top