Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 18, 2006 #1 Post pics of either yourself or others having a bad hair day.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 18, 2006 #2 XD does that count as a bad hair do? ^.^
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 18, 2006 #3 Whoa, that thing look like a monster. well i guess that counts.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Oct 19, 2006 #4 My hair is too short to have bad hair days but the picture of that kitty looks like it received an electric shock or something
My hair is too short to have bad hair days but the picture of that kitty looks like it received an electric shock or something
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 19, 2006 #5 Yeah, pretty much.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 19, 2006 #6 XD rock on dude
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 19, 2006 #7 Lol! my hair isn't far from that now, tommorow i will show you guys.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 22, 2006 #8 .....
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Oct 22, 2006 #9 Tomorrow arrived =o
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 23, 2006 #10 Oh man, I keep trying to send that pic of me with that really bad hair do for you guys, but everytime I check my email I don't see it. What ever, just happy we have a cool new thread.
Oh man, I keep trying to send that pic of me with that really bad hair do for you guys, but everytime I check my email I don't see it. What ever, just happy we have a cool new thread.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 24, 2006 #11 Kat said: ..... Click to expand... OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is...that...you...Kat? *shivers*
Kat said: ..... Click to expand... OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is...that...you...Kat? *shivers*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Oct 24, 2006 #12 Kat? O.O
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 24, 2006 #13 Lol!!!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Oct 28, 2006 #14 Wow. :O
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 31, 2006 #15 Here don't laugh...
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Oct 31, 2006 #16 It doesn't look too bad. But I probably can't see it well enough.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 31, 2006 #17 I guess so. Well is anyone else going to post a pic? Last edited: Dec 2, 2006
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 2, 2006 #18 Lol, I look like a dark wicked queen.
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Dec 2, 2006 #19 what about a bad fur day lol
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 2, 2006 #20 Hahaha, lol!