Bad Hair Day!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Post pics of either yourself or others having a bad hair day.
 
Bad%20Hair%20Day.jpg
XD does that count as a bad hair do? ^.^
 
Whoa, that thing look like a monster. well i guess that counts.
 
Yeah, pretty much.
 
Lol! my hair isn't far from that now, tommorow i will show you guys.
 
Oh man, I keep trying to send that pic of me with that really bad hair do for you guys, but everytime I check my email I don't see it. What ever, just happy we have a cool new thread.
 
I guess so. Well is anyone else going to post a pic?
 
Last edited:
Lol, I look like a dark wicked queen.

pic112806_2.jpg
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top