Bad Hair Day!

John Smith said:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is...that...you...Kat? *shivers*
HELL NO! IF I LOOKED LIKE THAT I WOULD SHOOT MYSELF!
ARE YOU CRAZY?!
i would never cut my hair off and give myself a purple mowhawk O.O
oh nice pic Empress,lol
 
Last edited:
Yeah thanks, I kinda messed up a bit on the pic. I mean you can tell the top part isn't real. I should have did it better, but thanks
 
Yeah, so I am not alone. But, it cost me like $75 bucks to get done.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
Yeah, so I am not alone. But, it cost me like $75 bucks to get done.
Whoa,lol
i do my own hair ^.^ it costs waaaaay cheaper :D
im thinking about messing my hair all up and posting the pic :p sounds fun lol
but my camera has been confiscated -__-"
 
Sounds like a good idea...can't wait.
 
In my eyes

Bad hair days are usually a pleasure to the eye.

So yes, you look rather good, there, Empresscrystal, and reasoniamalive. ^_*
 
Thats my catch phrase, lol. What is you guys asnyway?
 
Hehe bad hair day lol. More like bad hair life for me!
PICT0005.jpg


Blargh had no idea that picture was that big!
 
My hair sometimes be looking like a bat nest, lol.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top