Bad Hair Day!

Here is another pic, my hair really looks short on here. This was taken on the same day as the other pic. It took a while to upload, anyway this is truely a bad hair. In it's almost full form.

mee.jpg


I don't smile so this is how happy you will see me get.
 
hey kite your wearing your roll like a rockstar t-shirt and when did you take that pic cause you had to get your hair cut now i kinda looks like another of our friends hair
 
I took taht one at my dad's place the weekend before I got it cut, you know keepsake for the legendary locks.
 
You look like you older then 15, like 18 or something.
 
Yeah I totally get that alot, but my Learner's Permit says I'm 15 so *sigh* I'm just stuck. I wish I really was older, I getbored having to wait for a ride to places.
 
Yeah, I know how hard that can be.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top