Baseball

Spiff

Kung-Fu Fighter
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
1,026
Age
43
Location
Detroit
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Roller
Since we're just past the All-Star break, I was wondering what teams you think will make it to the "World Series".

I'd like to say Chicago White Sox, but they'll blow (of course). The other team I have a good feeling about is the Nationals.
 
ahh maybe i say only things like ;O yeah; i fell good ween i say that
 
what baralai mean

:p you gotta be kidding me....

Look, if you want to chat(meaning just ordinary chatting, like talking to eachother about random things, being off topic), there's the pm... or the FFnetbar :D there you could talk all you like! :)
 
Spiff said:
I'd like to say Chicago White Sox, but they'll blow (of course). The other team I have a good feeling about is the Nationals.

DANG, YOU'RE SO RIGHT ABOUT THAT, EVEN WORSE WOULD BE THE DODGERS, THEY REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT'S SO GOING ON.

SO, HOW ABOUT THEM METS?

Edit: Damn, I left my capitals on. :O
 
Mets for the NL, and i'll just hope the Red Sox make it for the AL.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top