B BETA Onion Knight Member Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 3 Aug 7, 2007 #1 I applyed for sponsorship with Bawls Guarana and they accepted me and asked what I would like. I sent them a Word document like they asked and Im waiting for there reply. This could be very interesting =) I hope it all goes well.
I applyed for sponsorship with Bawls Guarana and they accepted me and asked what I would like. I sent them a Word document like they asked and Im waiting for there reply. This could be very interesting =) I hope it all goes well.
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Aug 8, 2007 #2 Hmmm... you don't seem a Spammer/Bot at all... *Moved to Off-Topic* Currently users viewing this thread: Luis, reasoniamalive What do you think reason?
Hmmm... you don't seem a Spammer/Bot at all... *Moved to Off-Topic* Currently users viewing this thread: Luis, reasoniamalive What do you think reason?
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Aug 8, 2007 #3 IDK what this is...but it doesn't belong here. (in Gen. FF Forum)
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 8, 2007 #4 Seem like something for Spamtastic since he/she taking about what happened to him today.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 8, 2007 #5 I was the one who deleted the signature. He had advertisements in there, but he seems real enough, so I just warned him. I'm not sure if he's a bot or not.
I was the one who deleted the signature. He had advertisements in there, but he seems real enough, so I just warned him. I'm not sure if he's a bot or not.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 8, 2007 #6 He really don't seem like one from that Superman thread.