Bawls Sponsorship

BETA

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2007
Messages
3
I applyed for sponsorship with Bawls Guarana and they accepted me and asked what I would like.

I sent them a Word document like they asked and Im waiting for there reply.

This could be very interesting =)

I hope it all goes well.
 
Hmmm... you don't seem a Spammer/Bot at all...

*Moved to Off-Topic*

Currently users viewing this thread: Luis, reasoniamalive

What do you think reason?
 
Seem like something for Spamtastic since he/she taking about what happened to him today.
 
I was the one who deleted the signature. He had advertisements in there, but he seems real enough, so I just warned him.

I'm not sure if he's a bot or not.
 
He really don't seem like one from that Superman thread.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top