Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 19, 2007 #1 Who do you think will win?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 19, 2007 #2 Who are they, again?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 19, 2007 #3 Two Football teams, the Bears is from my home town.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 19, 2007 #4 *coughs* imma packer fan so im going with the saints and Empress,i love you new sig ^.^
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 19, 2007 #5 Yeah I do too, M.C The Max fan Representing hard as ever. Hope you guys like my new avatar too. Anyway I think the Saints will win too. I really don't think the Bears will make it. But who knoew, the White Socks made it.
Yeah I do too, M.C The Max fan Representing hard as ever. Hope you guys like my new avatar too. Anyway I think the Saints will win too. I really don't think the Bears will make it. But who knoew, the White Socks made it.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 19, 2007 #6 If someone wonders where that "Who cares?" came from, well, it was me Kat said: and Empress,i love you new sig ^.^ Click to expand...
If someone wonders where that "Who cares?" came from, well, it was me Kat said: and Empress,i love you new sig ^.^ Click to expand...
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 20, 2007 #7 It's only three people who post so I know.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 20, 2007 #8 Lol,well im hoping the saints will win anyway..i betted money on it ^.^;
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jan 20, 2007 #9 Well I don't like either team, but I want the bears cause my brother lives in Chicago. I really only whatching for the commercials
Well I don't like either team, but I want the bears cause my brother lives in Chicago. I really only whatching for the commercials
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 20, 2007 #10 I voted for "Who Cares", because I don't know the teams
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 20, 2007 #11 The Saints, no doubt. =P And the Colts deserve to win it all, with all Manning's been through. =D
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 21, 2007 #12 Spec said: I voted for "Who Cares", because I don't know the teams Click to expand...
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 21, 2007 #13 Huh... Smith... We may be neighbours =o
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 21, 2007 #14 We may? :O Actually, I prefer April
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 22, 2007 #15 Wow, the bears actually won.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 22, 2007 #16 And the Colts are about to. A minute left. =D Shame the Saints didn't win. <.<
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 22, 2007 #17 I bet my band teacher is mad, he a Green Bay fan. Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 22, 2007 #18 EmpressCrystal said: I bet my band teacher is bad, he a Green Bay fan. Click to expand... Ouch. XD I'm a Carolina fan, but look where that got me. =D So, I'm rooting for the Colts now.
EmpressCrystal said: I bet my band teacher is bad, he a Green Bay fan. Click to expand... Ouch. XD I'm a Carolina fan, but look where that got me. =D So, I'm rooting for the Colts now.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 22, 2007 #19 /cares =|
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 22, 2007 #20 Spec said: /cares =| Click to expand...