Bears VS. Saints

Who will win?

  • Bears

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Saints

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Who cares

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • They both sucks

    Votes: 1 10.0%

  • Total voters
    10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Who do you think will win?
 
Two Football teams, the Bears is from my home town.
 
Yeah I do too, M.C The Max fan Representing hard as ever. Hope you guys like my new avatar too. Anyway I think the Saints will win too. I really don't think the Bears will make it. But who knoew, the White Socks made it.
 
It's only three people who post so I know.
 
Well I don't like either team, but I want the bears cause my brother lives in Chicago. I really only whatching for the commercials :p
 
The Saints, no doubt. =P

And the Colts deserve to win it all, with all Manning's been through. =D
 
Wow, the bears actually won.
 
And the Colts are about to. A minute left. =D

Shame the Saints didn't win. <.<
 
I bet my band teacher is mad, he a Green Bay fan.
 
Last edited:
EmpressCrystal said:
I bet my band teacher is bad, he a Green Bay fan.
Ouch. XD

I'm a Carolina fan, but look where that got me. =D

So, I'm rooting for the Colts now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top