Hm... whatever we all agree on, eh? I say we make a poll with all the ranking sets and then we change to whichever one gets the most votes. You up for that, Shaggy?
Refering to FF8...
0-15:Bite Bug Chaser
15-25Monster) Hunter you can name any monster here
25-50:SeeD Graduate
50-70:Galdibia's Nightmare
70-100:Laguna's partner
100-150:NORG's Excuter
150-300:Garden Headmaster
300-500:Griever Fighter
500-750:King Of GFs
750-1000:Sorceress Knight
1000-1500:Seifer's archenemy
1500-2500:Ultimicia's Finisher
2500-5000:Omega Weapon's defier
5000-10'000 (If someone should ever get there!):Lionheart
Hmmm. I like the idea of having the ranking system which i never noticed until this thread popped up. I don't have any ideas on what to change it to though. I'll let you decide.
Will be adding more when peoples post counts start reaching 2,000 so your suggestions could come in handy then. I don't want to make the ranks FF8 exclusive however, because that would just ignore the other 11 or so games.
....Had some suggestions also about expanding the RPG's popularity by relating the member's ranking to its number of victories in battles....
...or better even two ranks...
First: One describing the member's theoretical or knowledge EXP depending on his number of postings (that way the more he posts and shares, the more knows actually!)
Second: One for the member's Battle EXP depending on his number of victories (special ranking for p2p battles maybe even....) that way the more he battles the more he knows also!
That way the member's details are clearly specified from (Battle & post sharing) point of view!
It even opens up a new field of rank creation...
This might be to evreyone's liking.....
I can't help but post here whenever I get any ideas.....so here's one more... (not that good thought)
A battle tournament every month or so.... maybe one open for evreyone from rookies to experts and the other divided into level ranges so people don't loose hope at wining any championships.......
ex: (lvl: 1-5 prize 50 Gils) Rookies or (T-Rexaur Snacks etc...)
(lvl:6-8 prize 100 Gils) Amateurs
(lvl:9-11 prize 300 Gils) Intermediates
(lvl:12-15 prize 500 Gils) Mediocre
(lvl:16-18 prize 1000 Gils) Experts
and so on.....
prizes for first three maybe!
This might be a solution for the Gil earning problem.....
Also...
I had in mind a hall of fame listing (Not just the top 10 Battle winner) but maybe how many tournaments won.....
When it comes to idea's and creativeness my brain goes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh???? I can't really help you there unless you want a bunch of FF7 ideas.