Becomeing a Senoir member

I think your new avatar is funny Shaggy...I really like Heaven's new avatar and signature as well.
 
Last edited:
So, have we decided on ranks yet Shaggy?
 
I don't exist, but I still manage to post. Not existing is no excuse for signing up and not posting.
 
What's up with the new ranking system? I'm T-rex food, or something...
 
Refering to FF8...
0-15:Bite Bug Chaser
15-25:(Monster) Hunter you can name any monster here
25-50:SeeD Graduate
50-70:Galdibia's Nightmare
70-100:Laguna's partner
100-150:NORG's Excuter
150-300:Garden Headmaster
300-500:Griever Fighter
500-750:King Of GFs
750-1000:Sorceress Knight
1000-1500:Seifer's archenemy
1500-2500:Ultimicia's Finisher
2500-5000:Omega Weapon's defier
5000-10'000 (If someone should ever get there!):Lionheart
 
Hmmm. I like the idea of having the ranking system which i never noticed until this thread popped up. I don't have any ideas on what to change it to though. I'll let you decide. :D
 
Last edited:
We changed the ranking system not too long ago. Details can be found in this thread...

Click Me

Will be adding more when peoples post counts start reaching 2,000 so your suggestions could come in handy then. I don't want to make the ranks FF8 exclusive however, because that would just ignore the other 11 or so games.
 
....I meant to choose some of them if intrested in new ideas....
 
Yes, we certainly are, and now your ideas are up, I will use some of them when the time comes to expand the ranks :).
 
....Had some suggestions also about expanding the RPG's popularity by relating the member's ranking to its number of victories in battles....
...or better even two ranks...
First: One describing the member's theoretical or knowledge EXP depending on his number of postings (that way the more he posts and shares, the more knows actually!)
Second: One for the member's Battle EXP depending on his number of victories (special ranking for p2p battles maybe even....) that way the more he battles the more he knows also!
That way the member's details are clearly specified from (Battle & post sharing) point of view!
It even opens up a new field of rank creation...
This might be to evreyone's liking.....
 
Last edited:
Firstys, I like the new ranks. :D Secondys, Squall Lionheart idea isn't that bad. Thirdys, I like the idea of periodicly expanding the ranking system.
 
I can't help but post here whenever I get any ideas.....so here's one more... (not that good thought)
A battle tournament every month or so.... maybe one open for evreyone from rookies to experts and the other divided into level ranges so people don't loose hope at wining any championships.......
ex: (lvl: 1-5 prize 50 Gils) Rookies or (T-Rexaur Snacks etc...)
(lvl:6-8 prize 100 Gils) Amateurs
(lvl:9-11 prize 300 Gils) Intermediates
(lvl:12-15 prize 500 Gils) Mediocre
(lvl:16-18 prize 1000 Gils) Experts

and so on.....

prizes for first three maybe!

This might be a solution for the Gil earning problem.....

Also...

I had in mind a hall of fame listing (Not just the top 10 Battle winner) but maybe how many tournaments won.....





...just what I had in mind....
 
OOOOOOHHHH!!! I likes the idea. :) Sounds like fun. :cool:
 
......It would be nice if someone else posted ideas as well.....
 
When it comes to idea's and creativeness my brain goes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh???? :o I can't really help you there unless you want a bunch of FF7 ideas.
 
Not that I'll fall in love with it but go ahead....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top