Best Cosplay you've ever seen!

lmao,Kadaj in the movie has major mommie issues XD so do Loz and Yazoo :rolleyes:
but that pic of him only look better cuz its like a really souped up picture,alot of photoshop put into it.
 
Loz made me horny as ever for some weird reason, I mean it not like I think he was cute or anything.
 
Empress STOP THAT NOW! YOU SOUND LIKE GACKT! *myfriendkkeley* wait till she see's this and post! It is going to be the end of the world as we know it!

O_O what was that about kadaj! LEAVE US AND KAA-SAN ALONE! KAA-SAN I AM COMMING! WAIT FOR ME!

Kadaj quick! REUION!
 
haha! I win! I have the best cosplay! KAA-SAN!

Brookes-Pictures-002.png
 
Kat said:
lmao,Kadaj in the movie has major mommie issues XD so do Loz and Yazoo :rolleyes:
but that pic of him only look better cuz its like a really souped up picture,alot of photoshop put into it.
Yes... yes they do. Well, that would make the man Sephy have "mommie issues", too, but he is WAY too, well... him... for that.

HOW DO YOU WIN???
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top