Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 10, 2007 #41 Seems like it...So, yeah?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 11, 2007 #42 Wow you two are totally off topic. What does that have to do with cosplay? nothing. thankfully the "spam" name saved you guys. lol
Wow you two are totally off topic. What does that have to do with cosplay? nothing. thankfully the "spam" name saved you guys. lol
Lyde Lyde Black Mage Member Joined Jul 31, 2005 Messages 158 Location Alyuwan, Trenal Occupation Engineer RPG Name Lyde Mar 12, 2007 #43 I'm not into cosplay, but those pics of advent children were pretty good. Last edited: Mar 12, 2007
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 12, 2007 #44 Lyde Lyde,i know it bothers you,but i just got FFVIII last night,and i think you DO resemble Quistis O_O
Lyde Lyde,i know it bothers you,but i just got FFVIII last night,and i think you DO resemble Quistis O_O
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 12, 2007 #45 That really DOES look like Quistus... I don't have the game, just the PC demo
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 14, 2007 #46 Hmm...how come you don't like Cosplay Lyde Lyde?
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 14, 2007 #47 0.0 Is that possible?
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 15, 2007 #48 It's cosplay! of course it is possible!
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 15, 2007 #49 Didn't make much sense, but seeing as it's you... OKIE
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 15, 2007 #50 Lots of people can hate cosplay. Some of it is horrible! XD
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 15, 2007 #51 Yeah I totally agree with you but I thought she ment that, "Eww I would never cosplay thats for weirdos..."
Yeah I totally agree with you but I thought she ment that, "Eww I would never cosplay thats for weirdos..."
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 15, 2007 #52 yea me too. I see horrible cosplay and I want to through up, but I do have cosplayers who I love to death! they are just sooo good!
yea me too. I see horrible cosplay and I want to through up, but I do have cosplayers who I love to death! they are just sooo good!
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 15, 2007 #53 Hell yeah! (Agreement- you should see me at school when I say that!)
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 16, 2007 #54 I go Hella Ya! XD Pretty close!
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 16, 2007 #55 Lol GO COSPLAY!
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 16, 2007 #56 Oh Yea!
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 16, 2007 #57 I don't have time to make something like that and have it look good.