- Joined
- Jul 6, 2006
- Messages
- 179
- Age
- 33
- Location
- in ultimecia castle
- Website
- www.ffheaven.1talk.net
- Occupation
- student
- RPG Name
- ultimecia
what do you think is the best dressphere i personly think it is rikku's special dressphere
Zeromus_X said:I've only gotten Yuna's 'Flora Fattal' (or whatever it's called), and it kicked major ass. Flower power, indeed.
John Smith said:Either Machina Maw or Full Throttle.
I've got Machina Maw in its 80% and I use it always that I find a Boss or though Monsters.
I just found Full Throttle (Thanks Hydra and Kat) and it sounds fantastic! I'm going to get it to the max I can to see its full power =D![]()
Hydra said:Gunner 5/5
Warrior 4/5
Thief 2/5
Songstress 1/5
White Mage 5/5
Black Mage 5/5
Gun Mage 3/5
Alchemist 2/5
Lady Luck 3/5
Dark Knight 5/5
Berserker 3/5
Trainer 4/5
Samurai 4/5
Mascot (did not get it)