best dressphere!

Either Machina Maw or Full Throttle.

I've got Machina Maw in its 80% and I use it always that I find a Boss or though Monsters.

I just found Full Throttle (Thanks Hydra and Kat) and it sounds fantastic! I'm going to get it to the max I can to see its full power =D :P
 
Last edited:
John Smith said:
Either Machina Maw or Full Throttle.

I've got Machina Maw in its 80% and I use it always that I find a Boss or though Monsters.

I just found Full Throttle (Thanks Hydra and Kat) and it sounds fantastic! I'm going to get it to the max I can to see its full power =D :P

To tell the truth they arn't really that special,you can do more damage in less time with out them,but thats prolly just me ^^ i also think Yuna's SDS is the strongest.
 
Dark Knight/Gunner+Catnip=...=O.

I do like those two a very lot. XD
 
I liked the Catnip+Trigger Happy Lvl 3.

But personally, I loved Lady Luck. <3
 
Gunner
Warrior
Thief
Songstress
White Mage
Black Mage
Gun Mage
Alchemist
Lady Luck
Dark Knight
Berserker
Trainer
Samurai
Mascot
Floral Fallal (Yuna only)
Full Throttle (Paine only)
Machina Maw (Rikku only)
 
Hydra said:
Gunner 5/5
Warrior 4/5
Thief 2/5
Songstress 1/5
White Mage 5/5
Black Mage 5/5
Gun Mage 3/5
Alchemist 2/5
Lady Luck 3/5
Dark Knight 5/5
Berserker 3/5
Trainer 4/5
Samurai 4/5
Mascot (did not get it)
 
i've always wanted the Mascot,one of my friends told me it was uber awesome @_@
but getting it,is harder than it sounds >_<
and Berserker deserves a 6/5 :p :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top