best dressphere!

The one in Luca is for Lady Luck, and i hate it lol! Managed to do it on my 7th attempt.
My favorite is either Dark Knight, Machina Maw or Mascot.

I.T
 
Yah, I didn't really like The dresspheres that were like aids for battle then for actual fighting.
Like
-White Mage
-Songstress
And I didn't like the Black mage either.
=/
 
I liked the WMDS for Holy, and the typical FF support skills (Protect, Shell.) I liked how each DS gave you innate abilities as you powerleveled em. = 3

I think that my fav would have to be the Dark Knight as well. Great defense/attack and abilities.

...my LEAST favorite would have to be the stupid mascot DSs...honestly; I think they could have come up with something better than those! =P
 
^ you crazy? The mascot is awesome :o

That's the only one I don't have (and yet I have 100%, wtf??) I can't figure out the damn calm lands thing, I get the answers right and nothing happens...I visit the Calm Lands and play their dumb games, but I still don't get any scene in Chapter 5! T-T
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top