Best/favorite FF weapon of all time...

What's your favorite character's weapon?


  • Total voters
    20
Re: Best FF Weapon

it's not Gidan but is Zidane...in italy it's write in a different way
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

but there are some weapons that are really stupid... like Quina's forks, and Caith Sith's Megaphones
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

I don't think Zero would agree with you. :D Besides, there are some really funny ways Cait Sith can attack. Does anyone remember which thread that was discussed in?
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

His limits are that great, but every character in FF7 is the exact same. Its just who you use.
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

Tiny Bronco said:
I don't think Zero would agree with you. :D Besides, there are some really funny ways Cait Sith can attack. Does anyone remember which thread that was discussed in?

xD I remember the thread, but not where it is, though. :p Probably somewhere at the FFVII forum. A small part of the discussion it was, about how Cait Sith acts in the battle gameplay (where does he put his materia, how does she attack (either by screaming through the megaphone towards the enemy, which was the favorite^^, or just banging the megaphone on the enemy's head :D ).
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

lol, it's like everyone's overlooking Tifas Overdrives. Meh....I liked Cid's Ultimate Weapon. Don't know why. A cool guy has a cool weapon I guess. :D
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

I think it was called the Highwind. Either that, or that was his little thing to learn his final overdrive. Not sure myself either.
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

i like the gunblade the most. its awsome. i like the limit breaks of the gunblade
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

Excalibur (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, MQ, Tactics)
The ultimate sword, it's Holy-elemental. Gilgamesh uses this in 8. In 10 it has Break Damage Limit attached.

It's in almost every FF
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

I MUST go find CC. -_-; I don't think it's in there, but oh well.

Oh, Cids Ultimate is the Venus Gospel. I think anyway. O.o
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

oh! Now I found it... not bad... but FF4 weapons rule =)

They even have different colours from weapon to weapon... great square!!
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

I loved the weapons in FF10. I dunno why. Just the designs in them I guess. That and the ablities. :D
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

Auto Haste and Auto Phenoix makes it a bit too easy though. o.0
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top