Best/favorite FF weapon of all time...

What's your favorite character's weapon?


  • Total voters
    20
Re: Best FF Weapon

and what was that blue sword cloud had called? I don't remember... I only remember the sword... it wasn't ultima weapon, was it?
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

The blue sword that glows as Cloud gets weaker is called simply Cloud's Ultimate Weapon.
I think the Enhance and Crystals swords looked cooler.
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

Yeah. O.o I liked Aeris's weapons, even if you didn't see them for a long time.
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

Unfortunately...

i think that if anyone asks me which is the saddest movie ever, i'll say it's final fantasy 7... when Aeris dies...
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

lol, I spent all my time on getting Aeris strong, and she died. ;_;
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

FFVII is actually one of the latest Final Fantasy games i've played, and i felt so bummed out that i figured out Aeris dies by looking at a webpage about FFVII. xp So, yeah, there goes the surprise. -__-

But then again, i didn't really use her that much in the game. =/
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

lol, I'm a bit tempted to play it. Dunno. Don't feel like wasting any more of my life trying to get the weapons, and beating stuff. :D
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

Play it. Play it.

I like the end movie in FF7. That was great. So many questions answered, but so many more questions came.
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

Sephiroth's is better!

Avathar
Although AC has a lot of flaws, you gotta admit that all the weapons in that flick are just so awesome.:D

What was with barrets gun arm!? :eek: That thing was huge. :cool:
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

I guess in the two years between FFVII and Advent Children many characters upgraded. ^^ (just like all the parts of Cloud's sword O_o )
 
Re: Best FF Weapon

Avathar
I guess in the two years between FFVII and Advent Children many characters upgraded. ^^ (just like all the parts of Cloud's sword O_o )

I suppose that with all the money they got for saving the world they decided to trade-up! :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top