Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 11, 2007 #1 Here it is, by request. Post your guys here as girls!!!
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 11, 2007 #2 You can pretty much get any pics of Gackt or Jaejoong... Pretty easy
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 12, 2007 #3 I posted most of my colletion here.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 12, 2007 #4 I just notice that I have a similar topic here on the forum. I guess I should add a poll.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar May 13, 2007 #5 Okay.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 13, 2007 #6 I need to find those pis of Hye-Sung in drag. Man, that boy stright up needs a sex change.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind May 13, 2007 #7 I can't pick, they all win!!!
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 14, 2007 #8 Of those Gackt but Shinya or Miyavi would win if they were on it.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 18, 2007 #9 Gackt wins, but I was about to pick "ALL" 'coz it be true
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 18, 2007 #10 These Hye-Sung pics so hard to find. Well on the bright side at least I find that half nude pic.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 20, 2007 #11 WHOAH!!!... Google it or not?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 20, 2007 #12 actually i think Rose here should win. ^_^
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 21, 2007 #13 Yeah, but he really don't dress that much like a drag queen. If I add him, then I have to add Ha Sevin.
Yeah, but he really don't dress that much like a drag queen. If I add him, then I have to add Ha Sevin.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 21, 2007 #14 Ha Sevin? lol whatever floats your boat
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 21, 2007 #15 Ok I add them both. Ha Sevin pics coming tomorrow
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 21, 2007 #16 okay! i'll get a picture or two of Trax Rose as well. ^_^
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 21, 2007 #17 ... And I'll see them when they're posted.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 9, 2007 #18 Yay, Here is pics of the prettiest guy in Koera. Ha Sevin, My baby!!!! starting from oldest pictures to newest.... Nemesis 2001-2003 Eve 2003-2004 Nemesis 2005-2006 Eve 2006 Thanks to BastBlack
Yay, Here is pics of the prettiest guy in Koera. Ha Sevin, My baby!!!! starting from oldest pictures to newest.... Nemesis 2001-2003 Eve 2003-2004 Nemesis 2005-2006 Eve 2006 Thanks to BastBlack
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 9, 2007 #19 Is he wearing a skirt??? ... Nice pics, though... He looks COOL
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 10, 2007 #20 Haha yeap, he wears stuff like that all the time.