Best in Drag

Who look best in drag?

  • JaeJoong

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gackt

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yunho

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hye-Sung

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Rose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I can't pick, they all win!!!

    Votes: 1 20.0%

  • Total voters
    5

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Here it is, by request.

Post your guys here as girls!!!
 
I posted most of my colletion here.
 
I just notice that I have a similar topic here on the forum.

I guess I should add a poll.
 
I need to find those pis of Hye-Sung in drag.

Man, that boy stright up needs a sex change.
 
Of those Gackt but Shinya or Miyavi would win if they were on it.
 
These Hye-Sung pics so hard to find. Well on the bright side at least I find that half nude pic.
 
actually i think Rose here should win.
^_^

articleimage.jpg
 
Yeah, but he really don't dress that much like a drag queen. If I add him, then I have to add Ha Sevin.
 
Ok I add them both.

Ha Sevin pics coming tomorrow :D :D :D
 
Yay, Here is pics of the prettiest guy in Koera.

Ha Sevin, My baby!!!!

starting from oldest pictures to newest....


Nemesis 2001-2003
0sendaum_61.jpg


d1cd419c.jpg


sebin_legs_002.jpg


0sebin11-4a.jpg


0sebin5_19.jpg


sebin-candid-n-03.jpg


0sebin14-29b.jpg


sebin-candid-n-05.jpg



Eve 2003-2004

asebin01.jpg


0ps084.jpg


0259.jpg


a111.jpg


c1fsebin04sw.jpg


c1A20.jpg


seheon-sebin-006.jpg


aec34051.jpg


seheon-sebin-004.jpg


sebin-candid-e-07.jpg


ebe0d836.jpg


b70c2f10.jpg



Nemesis 2005-2006
sebin-candid-n-12.jpg


kbsebin1.jpg


nsebin16-20.jpg



Eve 2006

59afe466.jpg


35007c51.jpg


seheon-sebin-012.jpg


f5a64617.jpg


Thanks to BastBlack
 
Haha yeap, he wears stuff like that all the time.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top