Best Shooter

Who is ur favourite shooter

  • Barret Wallace

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Vincent Valentine

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Irvine Kinneas

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Yuna (ff10-2 version)

    Votes: 1 5.3%

  • Total voters
    19
  • Poll closed .
I don't like any of them particularly much really.. but I guess I'll go with Vincent.
 
I went with Vincent Valentine as well.
 
i think theyre all pretty cool n' all, but the best shooter, IMO, would be irvine. i mean, wow, i dont think a cia assassin could shoot through the bars like that!! :) knowing barret, hed probably make alot of noise....lol :p
 
Irvine Kinneas my man, and always apart of my party in ff8.
 
Let's see...Yuna or Vincent...er...um...Damnit, I can't choose between them, They are awsome.
 
lets revive it:

I think its a contest between barrett and irvine really.

But I will go with irvine cause I loved the different ammo types he had for his limit breaks, go go pulse ammo.
 
I suppose vincent is getting the most votes because final fantasy 7 is probably the most popular ff.

Myself I based my vote on the characters overall usefullness. Everyone is different though.
 
i picked vincent b-cuz of dirge of cerberous ( i think i mispelled?) i never rly played it myself but i figured he'd get my vote cuz they gave him his own game n he's mainly shootin stuff in it.
 
Oh trigger happy is fun, but imagine having a gatling gun for an arm! I love the way he just pounds away at enemies in the little cinema scenes! I just wonder where he puts the bullets?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top